Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tommy Thursday

As you might have guessed from the title, I'd spent most of my day in Tommy, again. Haha! Had lunch at student cafe before going down to school to collect Qin's essay from A. Prof Walker's office. The receptionist was rather friendly. Oh well, mission accomplished, as mentioned in the previous post. =)

Popped by Tommy for free internet again. Brought my wireless router too, so everyone was happy! =)

Came back for a delicious dinner cooked by Skye and Joanne. Thanks. Ate yesterday's leftover Tiramisu. Bummed around more. Went to visit Jacq and the rest of the Tommy people staying here in Perth. Chatted under the stars for awhile before returning to the comfort of home.

The highlight of the day was waiting 30min on the telephone for a damned SIA customer service operator to pick up the damned phone. Changed my flight to 1st Dec 2008, so I'll be seeing you soon.

P. S. Praisey has been well-behaved. Gonna give her a wash and a good drink of cheap fuel before I return. =)

No comments: