Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snorkelin'

So, it was a bright and sunny day and my new housemates and I decided to go snorkeling at North Beach. The waves were stronger than expected but we managed to live through the currents.
I saw this huge, fat fish that was minding its own business near the reef. Along with it were lots and lots of abalone! Not to mention, tonnes of seaweed.
Some of the corals were so pretty too. A really nice sight. You should see it one day.

After snorkeling, there was a sale at Osbourne Park, apparels and surf-wear were like 50% off! And well, I bought this RED quiksilver surf-shorts in anticipation for abalone fishing tomorrow! Need to wake up at 5am in the morning though.

I borrowed some car polish from a friend and got rid of the blue stain on Praisey's butt!! She's all clean and white again. Speaking of clean, I gave her a rinse too. She's one happy car! =)

Since I need to wake up early tomorrow, so here's good night.

No comments: