Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here and There

Went to look for Dr Herbert in the morning and then went to look for Assoc. Prof Walker. Both were no where to be found! So I adjourned to Tommy to look for free internet connection, thanks Mr Yang! =) I hope you enjoy the tv shows.

Duty tutors are mean. They tried to chase me off the premises just because I was not staying there for the summer break. C'mon... Give me a break, I'll be coming back to college anyway next sem. Oh well.

Took Dan's car out for a spin, acceleration still as slow as crawling. LOL! Cleared the back garden of leaves and did some laundry.

Ended the day with a trip to Mr Burger's place for a choir bbq. Yes, traditional wood-fire bbq with drain-covers as the grill. Had chicken wings, drumsticks, hotdogs, steak and apple crumble with cookies & cream ice-cream! So filling.

Till tomorrow's adventure then... Signing off.

No comments: