Monday, November 24, 2008

Lazy Monday

HELLO MONDAY!! Couldn't wake up on time to go to school to meet my supervisor. =( Oh well, there's always tomorrow. He's always in school anyway. =)
Went back to Tommy to help Gen shift remaining stuff to the store, went marketing, bought food to cook for tonight as I am the Duty Chef for the night in my household. =)
Decided to cook "Black Sauce Meat with Potatoes and Onions" and "Cabbage with Abalone" and "ABC soup". And my favourite is still "Black Sauce Meat with Potatoes and Onions". Not as saltish as I had expected it to be. Guess my dad had taught me how to cook well. =)
Nothing beats a home-cooked meal. Really. And no, I do not have any intentions of shifting out from Tommy.
So far so good. Heroes tomorrow!! =)
Here's me, signing off and going to take a shower on a cold and rainy Monday night in Perth.
Thinking of all the people in Singapore.

No comments: