Saturday, May 10, 2008

4 more weeks left of school proper

Okay, here's a reality check. There's only 4 weeks of school left. Lectures and tutorials are gonna end in 4 weeks. How time flies. Just a blink ago, I just arrived in this lousy excuse for a continent, next moment, I'm halfway through my degree. Just so fast.

Updates for this week.

Basically, I've been singing "Jesus, Lamb of God" for 2 weeks straight for mass. Well, practice makes perfect. Stage fright has no power over me anymore. Never had, still don't, never will.

On a much heavier note, there was a 'Process Instrumentation & Control' test on Friday. So it was revising for the whole of the week. Had been revising the week before. And well, the hard work paid off. The test was a walk in the park. 10%, here I come!

On a happy note, we found a glitch in the game Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. There's this point in the 1st stage where the enemy just respawns indefinitely. And killing him, grants us 10 exp points! Woohoo! I'm going up the ranks! Well, there's the Iron Man game that I've played too. It's as good as the movie. But it gets rather repetitive. But still, pure Sega Arcade fun. Ah Long Pte Ltd has been released recently too on VCD/DVD. You know what that means. Heh heh! Where's my "LEAP YEARS" movie?!!?!?!???

I'll end with this verse taken off my iGoogle page...

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

My interpretation is that... We should not look for Christ only when we are in trouble, but we should look for him and talk to Him all the time, regardless of whether it's for help, thanksgiving, blessings or even healing. So, speak to Him everyday. :)

No comments: