Monday, April 12, 2010

The Day That Technology Died

this has been the worst day in the short history of technology. it has failed me terribly today.

1. a certain green internet service provider refuses to let me connect to the mobile internet. called them to rectify the problem, but to no avail. will try again tomorrow.
2. a certain korean brand netbook of mine decided to surprise me with the BSOD (blue screen of death) when i booted it up. but this has been rectified.
3. after the internet problem had been rectified, the wireless decided not to connect to a certain red internet provider.
4. well, all that's left to do is to get some mobile broadband thing from a certain orange service provider to further assist me on being connected "on the go".

sad.

i hope you are feeling better already, my beloved.
=) smiles. nothing would brighten my day more than to hold you in my arms.

No comments: